Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dogs talking

Pitbull, Spaniel and German Shepherd are in the Pound. Pitbull asks Spaniel, "Hey bitch, what you in for?"

"My master went to work and I got nervous, so I chewed up the furniture." says Spaniel, "I'm in to get fixed."

"Ouch." Says Shepherd, "What about you Pitbull, what are you in for?"

"Well," says Pitbull, all bored, "My master has a daughter, and the bitch got a little too close to my food dish, so I had to chew her face off. I'm here to be put to sleep."

"Rough." Says Shepherd and Spaniel, "Rough."

"What about you Shepherd?" says Spaniel.

"Well," says Shepherd, "my master is a fine blonde, and she was wearing just a T-shirt. She bends over to pick up a sock, and I mounted her."

"Really?" says Pitbull, no longer bored.

"Yeah," says Shepherd, "I'm here to get my claws trimmed."

No comments: